AVEVA Group plc is a British multinational information technology company headquartered in Cambridge, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. The company started as the Computer-Aided Design Centre.
AVEVA Elevate is a global early careers program giving people the opportunity to earn while they learn technical skills. This vacancy is for the R&D testing role, which is perfect for B.Tech graduates from tier 3 colleges. The other AVEVA Elevate vacancies can be found on our careers site.
Employees on this program will complete a custom-built Post Diploma in Recent Trends in Technology, which will be completed on Saturdays. The course contains the following modules:
Algorithms: Design and Implementation
Database Systems: Design and Implementation
Software Engineering and Modelling
Web Application Architectures and Technologies
Cloud Computing Fundamentals
Python with AI and ML
Within the role, the employee will support the testing team with:
Finding bugs within programs and applications
Understanding and analysing the applications
Assisting the leads in the assessment tasks
Executing test cases
Bringing fresh ideas to the team
Through the recruitment process, we will be judging applicants on:
– Problem solving
– Software engineering knowledge
– Experience of working in team
This program is perfect for B.Tech graduates from Tier 3 colleges.
The recruitment process will be:
1. Applicants submit their CV/resume and a cover letter detailing why they would like to join AVEVA Elevate. You might like to look over the Digital Transformation area of our website to get an idea of the kinds of work that we do.
2. Successful applicants to the next stage will have a 30 minute video call with a member of our Early Careers team, to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have.
3. The next stage will be an online test with questions related to problem solving.
4. The final stages will be interviews with our managers in Research and Development. It may be the case that there are a number of interview stages to determine where successful candidates would best fit within the function.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: AVEVA does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Apply Now: Click Here